Announcing Breezy: The Next Generation
Posted on August 11, 2015
Today we are excited to announce the release of a new generation of our award-wining mobile printing software. Under development for over a year, this release is a complete rewrite, featuring hundreds of new features, bug fixes, UI enhancements and other product improvements.
We've been rigorously testing and refining this release in private beta for over six months, with some of the best-known enterprises in the world. We are delighted to share it with the rest of the world today.
What's new? Glad you asked! Let's take a look:
- Fully On-Premise Deployment Model now available
- Native SDK allows printing directly from in-house apps
- All systems now support Clustering for high availability and reduced latency
- Realtime system status and uptime metrics now available at https://status.breezy.com
- Rendering Engines and Buffers now horizontally scalable across any number of geographic locations for faster, more flexible global deployments
- Completely rewritten backend engine with hundreds of specific, targeted improvements
- Upgraded to 256-bit encryption for all documents
- Messaging service now over 85% faster
- New reverse proxy simplifies IP whitelisting without sacrificing scalability
- Improved support for User Groups via AD/LDAP and EMM integrations
- Streamlined integration with enterprise printing management systems
- Improved build processes streamlines new releases
- Completely rewritten iOS and Android apps
- Simplified user interface reduces time to print
- Uploads are significantly faster
- Apps now filter unprintable jobs from making it to the rendering step
- Support and Knowledge Base now integrated in the apps
We're incredibly excited to unveil this new platform today, and we think that many of the innovations in this version are a step forward both for the Breezy product and for the industry in general. We look forward to sharing it with you!